Electro Motors - Port Coquitlam, BC
Electro Motors employs a dedicated and skilled special group of people who are committed to service and quality our motto is: “WHEN IT MUST BE DONE RIGHT”.
We have a breadth of capabilities to handle all types of electrical machine repairs ranging from fractional horsepower AC and DC motors and generators up to 2000 horsepower. The following is a list of our equipment:
- 10 ton Bridge Crane
- 10,000 Lbs forklift
- 3 ton and 2 ton cranes
- Jib Crane
- Hotsy 48″ x 60″ Parts washer 2500 Lbs load capacity
- Paint booth 10′ x 9′
- Steam cleaning booth 8′ x 8′
- Varnish tank 5′ x 4′ x 4′
- Bake Oven 7′ x 7′ x 6′
- Bake Oven 3′ x 3′ x 3′
- Temperature controlled burn-out oven 6′ x 6′ x 6′
- Small wind for fractional horsepower to 50 horsepower
- Medium winder for 50 horsepower to 500 horsepower
- Large winder for 500 H.P. to 2000 horsepower and rotor fields on shaft up to 10 Ft. shaft length
- AC Testing 600-480-240-120v
- DC Testing
- Baker Advanced winding analyzer AWAIV-12
Electro Machine Shop (division of Electro Motors)
- Lathe 32″ swing x 120″ between centers
- Lathe 221/2″ swing x 53″ between centers
- Milling 64″ x 14″ bed
- Welding equipment
- Drill press
Electro Motors, in Port Coquitlam, BC, has the advanced equipment and expert technicians to service all types of electric motors and we hold ourselves to the industry’s highest standards.
Relentlessly dedicated to extraordinary service, every member of our team shares the company’s ‘roll up your sleeves and get it done’ approach.
Our commitment to delivering the highest possible product quality and customer satisfaction is the driving force behind Electro Motors’ reputation for excellence.